Wednesday 26 August 2015

Tigers Maze for Android devices




Hello there, after finishing my previous projects I have working on several other small projects with one of the being called Tiger's Maze. Tiger is actually the name of my cat. Don't believe? you can check out my Instagram and see the pictures of the adorable little feline. =^_^=

Tiger's Maze is a casual tilt game where you have to guide the ball to an exit and avoid the enemies being a group of cat's who want to spoil the fun. They will chase after the ball and push it over.
The game contains 8 levels for the time being.

Below are screenshots of the game on a high-end Android device.



















https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.junaidmalik.tigersmaze

Android app on Google Play

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing it. It is extremely valuable information for all. I will recommend my friends to read this for sure
    If you love gaming for unity games kindly visit….
    mobile app & game development

    ReplyDelete